Magic cafe
Welcome to the Magic Cafe Forum

Please Regisiter and join our forum here you can learn anything about magic and more

To post see Links and more Register it only takes a few secs and you able to join in the fun

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Magic cafe
Welcome to the Magic Cafe Forum

Please Regisiter and join our forum here you can learn anything about magic and more

To post see Links and more Register it only takes a few secs and you able to join in the fun
Magic cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greetings!

Go down

Greetings! Empty Greetings!

Post by magic admin Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:50 am

Welcome to The Magic Café! Since you are already here and looking around, why not take this opportunity to register?

It only takes a moment, costs you nothing, and allows you the privilege of participation in our magic community!

We want you to be a part of our ever growing magic family, and it takes magicians like you to keep us growing.

We realize that you may have had a bad experience on another message board. Please understand we will do all we can to make you feel welcomed here! We do not tolerate flaming and or rude behavior here, so why not give us a try?

Okay, so you feel like you have nothing to say that anyone would be interested in.

You might surprise even yourself, once you get familiar with us, I’m sure you’ll want to join in the fun.

After all, sometimes just an "I agree" or "Where can I get one" is all you need to post, and shazam! You're involved.

So come on in, we won’t bite, join our party!
magic admin
Founder

https://magiccafe.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum